Chapter 1 now open!

Have a question? We may have heard it before. Check out our answers below!

Orders

How do I place an order?

We want to make the process of ordering from the website as simple as possible.

The steps are:

  • Choose an item you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart
  • At the top of the page you will find your shopping cart total and from there you can view or proceed to checkout
  • Once at the checkout Insert your personal information then make a payment for the order

Can I change my order?

If you would like to change an order before it has been shipped please get in touch with customer service on jay@brokenchain.co. We aim to deal with your enquiry within 24hrs.

Payment

What are the ways to Pay?

You have the option of paying via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card. Broken Chain do not handle any credit card information.

Delivery Information

Does Broken Chain ship internationally?

Yes we do. All items are dispatched all over the world from our London (England) headquarters.

How long does your online delivery take?

Shipping within the UK has a 3-5 working day arrival time from the day after purchase and international shipping has a 5-10 working day time frame. If your watch does not arrive within the stated time please contact customer service team jay@brokenchain.co

Other

How much of the proceeds are donated to charity:water?

20% of every chain is donated to charity:water to help to provide clean water to children living in poverty. The remaining 80% is divided up through various other costs which include but are not limited to designing and production of new lines of jewelry, office rent and fees, packaging, advertising and wages.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.